The company continues to rely on its line of faucets by expanding its range with new models, formats and colors.
After the great success of the first catalog of IO® by GME faucets launched less than two years ago, GME presents a new catalog of IO 2022 by GME faucets. The company’s commitment to developing the faucet line remains firm year after year, analyzing new market needs and listening to customers to offer the necessary products tailored to demand.
For this reason, this year GME has made a significant investment to launch a more complete catalog of faucets, achieving the perfect complement to the catalog of screens and bathroom accessories. In addition, the production and storage capacity has been increased in order to continue to maintain one of the company’s main pillars, immediate delivery.
This new catalog includes many new features, which will be described later, and a slight price increase. GME’s commitment over the last two years has been to keep prices constant. Despite the instability and constant rises in production and logistics costs, with a considerable loss of margin. With this catalog, small adjustments have been made to regulate prices to the current situation, in order to maintain the economic viability of this product line and continue offering a complete range, with guarantees and affordable to customers.
Given the current market demand and new trends, the range of finishes has been extended in different faucets in both white and black. In addition, a new complete series, Sirio, has been introduced with more exclusive finishes such as gold and brushed nickel, both with PVD treatment. This treatment consists of physical vapor deposition, which is carried out in high vacuum and, in most cases, at temperatures between 150 and 500 °C. It is a thin ceramic layer a few microns thick, with an exceptional hardness that provides a magnificent decorative finish.
What’s new in the new catalog?
- Sirio series > a complete range of single lever bathroom faucets in all formats (basin, vanity, bidet, shower and bathtub) and in 5 finishes (chrome, white, black, gold and nickel). It is a contemporary series designed for high rotation. The balance between the rounded surfaces and its elegant handle make it a functional, decorative and easy to install faucet.
- Marriot series > extension of the range including as a novelty the high spout format and the white and matt black finishes in all formats.
- Cassio series > the star model of IO® by GME. A series with an incredible rotation that sees its finishes expanded to include matte white.
- Showers > expansion of the Inverter model in 3 new finishes (white, PVD gold and PVD nickel). The range of handles for the Inverter series has also been extended. To customize it with the design of the Rhio, Cassio and Dior faucet series in different colors.
- Shower accessories > New shower brackets and shower hoses are presented as novelties. The range of shower handles has been extended to 7 in different shapes and finishes. Likewise, the range of click-clack valves has been extended with nickel, gold and white finishes. Allowing its combination with the different faucet finishes.
- Kitchen faucets > 2 new products are included, the Round steel single lever kitchen faucet and the Osmosis kitchen faucet, both in brushed steel. With these additions, a very complete range of kitchen faucets is achieved with all the necessary solutions: single lever, pull-out, osmosis and in different designs and finishes.
You can consult our online faucets in the following link.
Warranty remains non-negotiable
The quality levels of our products have allowed us to extend the manufacturing warranty. Established by law for the whole range to a minimum of 5 years, being 7 years in the most exclusive models.
In short, GME has made, with great enthusiasm, a major commitment to improve its product range and enhance, in particular, the faucets. With the launch of the new catalog of IO faucets, always maintaining the GME guarantee and service.
See the complete catalog in pdf here.